I am an applied mathematician interested in imaging and machine learning, especially with applications in the biomedical sciences.
Currently, I am a research associate at the Graz University of Technology in the Vision, Learning and Optimisation group led by Prof. Thomas Pock.
- I’m in Cambridge, UK, (19-23 November) giving presentations on learning models for inverse problems in imaging at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences (Cambridge Image Analysis seminar) and at the Queen Mary University of London
- Very happy that the paper ‘Unified Models for Second-Order TV-Type Regularisation in Imaging – A New Perspective Based on Vector Operators’ with Eva-Maria Brinkmann, University of Münster, and Martin Burger, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, has been published in the Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (arXiv preprint)
- Teaching as part of the seminar ‘Introduction to Scientific Working’ this winter semester
- Interested in the exciting research undertaken at the Institute of Computer Graphics and Vision? Come visit us on the 4th of October from 6pm for the OpenLabNight!
- At the beginning of September, the University of Graz hosted the European Women in Mathematics General Meeting 2018, which has been very inspiring and a great success!